Financial Aid at Compton College

What is the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy?

 You are not eligible to receive financial aid at Compton College when you accumulate more than 90 units attempted. Since the associate degree requires 60 units, the Financial Aid Office permits you to also take remedial courses or change your major once prior to reaching 90 units attempted.
  • Students receiving financial aid must fulfill the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy’s standards on both grade point average and pace of progression/maximum time frame for completing units.
Mail this page!

Was this helpful?