Compton College (OneStop) Ticket Handling in Salesforce

How to Change Personal Information (Name, DOB, ETC.)?

There are separate forms to change different pieces of your information on file with the Admissions and Records Office.

All of these forms can be found here:

For direct links to specific forms:

To change your name or DOB:
To change your SSN:
To change your address:

Follow the instructions for each form. When finished, submit it to the Admissions and Records Office at Please be sure to send it from your Compton College email account or your form may not be processed.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?