Residency Change

How to change status of residency?

Your residency status can only be changed by submission of a petition for reclassification from non-resident to resident status and all required supporting documents. The burden of proof is on students to provide the necessary documentation.

For a list of required documents, visit:


Once complete, you can email your form and supporting documentation to Please be sure to send it from your Compton College email account or your form may not be processed.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?