Grade Appeal

How to appeal for a grade?


A student who alleges that a grade in a course was given because of mistake, fraud, bad faith,
or incompetency may appeal the grade within 18 months of the last day of the term in which the
grade was posted.

To appeal a grade, fill out a Student Change Grade Petition explaining why you believe a grade change is warranted:

Please provide any supporting documentation and send your form to the Admissions and Records Office at Be sure to email from your Compton College email address or your paperwork may not be processed. Students are notified via email or postcard once a resolution is reached.

More Information

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?