Veterans & Militrary Benefits at Compton College

How do I set up my VA benefits? How do I get military dependent/spouse education benefits?

To apply for your VA Education Benefits, visit:

If you are entitled to benefits through the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (VA), you will need to fill out the application for VA Education Benefits. The form will vary depending on your situation.

A copy of VA Form 22-1990 can be downloaded online, or the form can be completed online by going to > Click “Apply online” > select the “Education” option.

You can also apply:

By mail
Call 888-442-4551Monday through Friday8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET, to request that we send the application to you. Fill it out and mail it to the VA regional claims processing office that’s in the same location as your school.

In person

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?