Out-of-State Tuition

What are AB 540 exceptions?

AB 540 allows qualified students who meet specific criteria to pay in-state tuition at California public colleges and universities. This includes not having the required documentation or residency status but attending high school in California for a certain amount of time.

For the full requirements for the California Residency Waiver and to find the form, please visit:

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?