FAQ - Records & Registration

Q. How do I request degree verification?

Ans. Currently enrolled students can get an enrollment verification certificate by clicking the Enrollment Verification tile inside the MyCompton student portal.  Former students can access the link for Enrollment Verification on this web page: https://www.compton.edu//studentservices/admissionandrecords/  Information about your degree status is listed on the unofficial and official transcript.

Mail this page!

Was this helpful?