Admission Process

I only want to take classes to transfer to my home college. Do I have to apply?

Yes. Visiting/Transient/Guest students are non-degree seeking and may not receive financial aid. They will still need to enroll and complete the following:
  • Fill out an application
  • Complete the assessment to demonstrate meeting course prerequisites (when applicable for certain courses)
  • Register for classes


Mail this page!

Was this helpful?